| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Puerto Cabezas in January is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- The weather in January is very faintly moist. Some 148mm (5.8in) of H2O is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 11:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Puerto Cabezas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Puerto Cabezas, Nicaragua
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Puerto Cabezas:
- La Ceiba, Honduras - 393.8 kms (244.7 miles) WNW
- Puerto Lempira, Honduras - 129.1 kms (80.2 miles) N
- Catacamas, Honduras - 264.4 kms (164.3 miles) WNW
- Tegucigalpa, Honduras - 386.5 kms (240.2 miles) W
- Ocotal, Nicaragua - 310.6 kms (193 miles) W
- Condega, Nicaragua - 308.7 kms (191.8 miles) WSW
- Choluteca, Honduras - 389 kms (241.7 miles) WSW
- Muy Muy, Nicaragua - 260.1 kms (161.6 miles) WSW
- El Picacho Chinandega, Nicaragua - 410.8 kms (255.3 miles) WSW
- Managua, Nicaragua - 360.7 kms (224.2 miles) SW
- Juigalpa, Nicaragua - 288.2 kms (179.1 miles) SW
- Bluffields, Nicaragua - 230.3 kms (143.1 miles) S
- Masatepe, Nicaragua - 362.1 kms (225 miles) SW
- Nandaime, Nicaragua - 367 kms (228.1 miles) SW
- Altagracia, Nicaragua - 349 kms (216.9 miles) SW
- Rivas, Nicaragua - 379.1 kms (235.6 miles) SW